Monday, January 23, 2006

January, 2006

Well, here it is. A New Blog, for a New Year.

I have decided to move ahead with a personal blog. Not alot of day to day journaling, but just some bits and pieces of my life for people who are keeping track. This will be my link to my other blogs, which I have created as art blogs for business, and my currently defunct, but hopefully soon to be updated website.

To make a long story short. In July, 2004, I was layed off from my current 9-5 clerical job at Krueper Engineering, due to major company downsizing.

I had been considering for some time to move back to here, Salina, Kansas, where my mother lives. She was seriously ready for some help around the house, and companionship, and while she had resisted in the past, was unable to refuse under the circumstances.

However. The move was not an easy one. With pounds and pounds of collected fabric and art supplies, the nice safety of my upstairs little apartment for over 20 years turned out to be the "end" of me, so to speak, as I hauled loads and loads of heavy containers down the stairs.

Pam Robson

No comments: