Friday, February 10, 2006

Note

A brief note. The evil stash below is, BTW, the before picture. It isn't/wasn't really a proper before picture, since I built the shelves, added the wheels, and pulled out all the quilty fabrics and put them on the selves before my surgery, early August, 2005. But I might still find one.

Point being, I used to have all the fabric in plastic bins (like you see here and there) and when you have a stack of 6, lifting them is not good for the back! I knew I had too much fabric to just put on a single wall of shelves, hence the units on wheels.

I am glad I did too, since my chiropracter, Doctor Brett, has just this week informed me my problem is probably chronic. It was my first visit to the chiropracter since my surgery. It was still a good visit, though, since I found out he could put my sacrum back into place in just 1 adjustment!

Today I go back to see the doc and learn the do's and don'ts and how to lead a fairly normal life life. And since I am ordering some special orthotics to put in my shoes, I might need new boots. But at least I won't be spending my life in bed! Not that I don't like sleeping with the girls.


No comments: